-->

Making Blog For Colossal Amounts of Money?

About 3 years ago, I started blogging with a lot of craze and fun. At that time I don’t know so much about blogging that what it is, how to do it etc etc. It was just a copy and paste game for me at that time. I thought that nobody other than me is great and professional in the blogging arena. But as time passed, I found how to fool I was.

blogging for money 300x193 Making Blog For Colossal Amounts of Money?


I don’t know what is a blogger at that time. I just know that blogging is a sort of game to be played just by copy and paste some articles from other websites, then create an AdSense account, and then earn big amounts of money from it. Today, whenever we start this topic with friends, we start to laugh at our own that how foolish we are on those days.


So, the results were as usual. Neither my blog ranks nor my earnings. I had started about 3 blogs to earn money from Google AdSense but all vanish as the time continued. I thought that it was just a waste of time to blog and earn money through it. But everyone knows that hard work, experience, and tutorials can change the thoughts of a person.


Yes, one day I met with a person as my Friend cum Big Brother. He had been with me since 2 years and along with other personal issues, he also give me a lot of tips for blogging. He told me how to fix my leg in blogging arena, how to become stable and neat in your blog work and much much more. Inspired from him, I started to save money and created a new blog on WordPress.


Simply I want to describe and tell you from my above real experience that making a blog just for earning money through various affiliates and Ad Campaigns is ridiculous in its own. Its worth a waste of time if you make a blog just for making some amount of money online.

Main Focus in Blogging Arena

A blogger must have to be honest in his/her work. Try to share clean, fresh, and unique quality content with your audience. If your main focus and motive are to earn money from your blog, then simply my opinion is that you have to leave Blogging. So, please keep this motive aside to prove yourself a real blogger.


Try to search for new tips and tricks daily about blogging on the Internet especially from seniors and professional bloggers. There will be a great boost in your achievements if you fuse your personal experience and ideas in blogging. But don’t try to copy or cheat their work. Try to mix both the experiences.


Try to share and promote your quality content with your readers regularly to increase trust and craze for your articles. But don’t spam here and there. Just make it a hobby to share your articles and personal experiences with your followers and audience.

Can You Say Blogging a Permanent Career?

Yes, surely you can say that if you are stable and honest in your work. As you know you can earn money through your blogs by publishing ads. Starting earnings may be low but as you reach your experiences and hard work you can make a lot of money from other professions.


But for reaching such level earnings, a blogger has to work a lot and must have proper tips and information about blogging. Otherwise, you have to live with your low earns. But don’t feel sad if your blog is taking time to rank well and high as other successive blogs. Keep trying and updating your blog.


Basically, if you have an interest in blogging and thought that you have the ability to do so, then Blogging might be a great and suitable career for you to earn a prosperous living. So, keep blogging.


You can share your views in our Comment section. If you liked this article then you can share it with your friends and relatives.

Admin
Hi, myself Tahir Hassan, the founder of this blog. Being a good student I love blogging, as I'm passionate about it. Blogging provides me with a better space to put all my knowledge and experiences so that my visitors can get the benefit of it.

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter